Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Lebenswert

Good evening everyone!

We´re fighting through this week and looking forward to the weekend! Yesterday I frozen by an outside project on our campus, because the mornings and nights are already so cold! I actually love those clear cold autumn days with a lot of sun and beautiful fog in the morning hours...
Unfortunately, my days are busy, but the evenings get cosy by candle lights.

Howsoever, every season is special for me and I really love colder days, because I can get out my coats and cozy pullovers and create creative layering looks!

Anway, last weekend I was lucky to be photographed by a lovely friend and presented on her blog. Just have a look and enjoy her carefully selected collection.
Lebenswert

Have a successful time during this week!

Much love,
Louisa!

Wearing:
my favorite trench coat for transition days - ORSAY
scarf - ORSAY





No comments:

Post a Comment