Monday, October 20, 2014

The last mild autumn day...

After enjoying holidays for two and a half months, it was pretty weird to start working in university again. However, I´m feeling very happy to be surrounded by my friends now! As in the last semester, right after arriving here, I have a lot of stuff to do but also meeting my friends and creating so many new plans for my 3rd semester, stand on my daily list!
Can you believe it? Every weekend is almost occupied until Xmas and time will fly by as usual...

Anyway, yesterday was such a lovely Sunday as I expect a Sunday to be, so my nature - loving friend and I explored some park areas and enjoyed the colors of leaves.

The week has caught up with us as well as colder weather. Get out your cosy pullovers and enjoy the variety of tea and cuddly evenings by shades of candles.

Take care and see you soon!
Much love, Louisa.

Wearing:
bag - vintage
blouse - PROMOD
cardigan - VERO MODA
shoes - Karstadt
trouser - H&M















No comments:

Post a Comment