Sunday, March 30, 2014

spring salad and a sunday walk

My home town is famous for a variety of many lakes and long ways through nature, perfect for a walk during this weather period. I love the sun in the afternoon because of its soft and warm colored rays.
Enjoyed this walk together with my mumy and wearing a comfortable high waist jeans in combination with my super soft lace blouse. With this sweet hairband any other jewelry is unnecessary. For a cool spring wind I took over my cute jacket and a thin polka dot scarf. High waist is a great invention to pep up every outfit and it underlines my love towards past years... 

Created a fresh spring salad with chicken, basil, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, mushrooms and spicy oil! Serve some bread and sour creams, voilĂ  a quick and healthy meal! 

Hope you had a great weekend!

Wearing:
blouse - H&M
trouser - MOLLY
jacket - H&M
scarf - H&M
hairband - Bijou Brigitte
bag - vintage
shoes - vintage



















No comments:

Post a Comment