Sunday, April 13, 2014

Barcelona!

Wow... what a week full of new experiences and many impressions! The trip through Barcelona was amazing and I definitely fell in love with this city! A cultural mix came together followed by very clean streets and park districts which reminded me of Istanbul. Mostly I was amazed by many silent and tight streets. With attentive eyes I´ve watched the unique shops in this part of the city. Our visit led us to the Catalan mountain "Montejuic" and we were blessed by a fantastic view! The architectural work of the artist Gaudi can be seen everywhere... Four days weren´t enough to explore everything of the city, there is much more to visit. Obviously Barcelona offers much more than other typical European cities... For me it´s one of my favorites. So far so good... I give you a short overview to get an impression of this unique and beautiful city!

As you can see we weren´t disappointed by the Spanish weather, thus I could get a first feeling of summer and get out my thin clothes! A relaxed fitting jeans combined with sweet short flower printed dresses as well as my favorite polka dot dress are perfect travel outfits!

I brought a sweet handmade souvenir from Barcelona, but see that in the next post!

Hope you´re all well on!

Wearing:
blue short dress - Forever 21
relaxed fit jeans - ZARA
white dress flower printed - Forever 21
polka dot dress - H&M
white thin summer blouse - H&M
high waist jeans - MOLLY
bag, perfect to travel - ACCESSORIZE
white shoes - H&M




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment