Monday, March 10, 2014

wellness holidays and travelling adventures

Wow... what a wonderful time as in my childhood. Living in granny´s home can be called wellness holidays. Good food, relaxed time, great weather all the time and adventures in the hills...
A trip to Dresden and to pure nature came up together with great experiences.
We are blessed by wonderful weather, thus climbing on a stone rock and eating ice cream in a cute garden cafe are an enjoyment. Getting energy by eating in a small restaurant which fascinated me, because of the lovely decoration and the talent to detailed work.
However, in Dresden there can be found a special "tapas bar" with a variety of fresh creams, sausages and spicy toppings.
At the end of the day, I´m just laying in the bath tube, caring my body with bath gel and flower smelling body lotion... Pure wellness!

Anyway, I think my pictures will tell you the rest of my story...

Hope you have a great time as well!

Wearing:
brown leather bag (great for my further trips!) - Accessorize
super soft scarf with daisies - Accessorize
floral spring blouse with loop - vintage
trouser - PROMOD






































No comments:

Post a Comment