Saturday, March 22, 2014

Visiting Berlin

Three months passed by and it´s the first time after christmas that I visit my parents again. Last week my friend and me had a lot of fun in Berlin! Enjoyed the international flair of our capital by drinking coffee in special lovingly coffee shops and eating dunkin´donuts which you can find at every corner. Unfortunately the weather was not that good in contrast to our mood! On our last day we were blessed with beautiful sunshine, thus I could take great snaps! With a lot of shopping bags and wonderful memories I left Berlin for now but not forever...

Birds were singing and the sun warmed up my face so I had to use the chance to wear this soft jaunty spring outfit!

Hope you all have a great time...

Wearing:
jacket - Forever 21
dress with daisies - Forever 21
slippers - Tamaris
bag - Accessorize
necklace - Bijou Brigitte



















































No comments:

Post a Comment