Monday, August 25, 2014

Trip to Weimar and Zwickau

Visting Weimar and Zwickau was a pleasure! Weimar is a beautiful small town where you can feel history in every corner. Small gardens and romantic streets where you can get the imagination that Goethe and Schiller cross by. My parents and me continued our trip to Zwickau. Our lovely friends live on the top of a cute village. The air feels fresh so that you feel the influences of the hill side. Howsoever, we had a great time with them. Now I´m back in my hometown and only few days remain to my summer holidays to Egypt. Oh boy... I´m so happy to fly in the sun for two weeks, because Germany officially said good bye to summer! Can´t wait to lay on the beach with my book, magazines, smell the sea and sun cream and just relaxe!

Have a lovely evening!

Weimar outfit:
skirt - H&M
top - H&M
cardigan - vintage
shoes - vintage

Zwickau outfit:
pullover - MANGO
trouser - MOLLY
bag - Accessorize

























No comments:

Post a Comment