Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sweet paradise

Today I walked through the city and explored sweet things here and lovely things there and all in all I came home with a wide selected variety of cosmetics and other cute companions! As you know I have a weakness for soft pink in everything, so I always catch myself by wearing or buying everything in pink! I do love roses and their smell. This soft smell of Yves Rocher´s collection is great for summer days or if you long to a field of sweet smelling flowers... Wearing this shining dress today which I simply combined with this flower necklace and my new nail color of ANNY. Feeling like a candy!

By my walk I explored a lovely vintage shop which is really adorable! If you are in Schwerin, you should visit it! You can buy everything for very acceptable prices and you are warmly welcomed by the friendly proprietress. I recommend it to you! I were allowed to take some pictures and share this cute shop. So have a look.
Those two playing pillowcases will be my new friends in autumn. I´m looking forward to cuddle with them and enjoy a hot chocolate.

Hope you enjoy!

Wearing:
dress - ASOS
necklace - H&M
nail color - ANNY nr. 247
perfume - Yves Rocher
pillowcases - Kleines&Feines
tea - Kleines&Feines




















No comments:

Post a Comment