Sunday, August 3, 2014

Holidays! Let´s go!

August and September will be my summer! I finally arrived in my home town. As you can imagine, my parents were very happy to see me after a long time again. Right after my exams, I jumped into the train to be on time to mum´s birthday brunch. Enjoying freedom, the companion of my parents, summer food and a boat trip in our lovely city! I´m quite convinced that weeks will fly by but now I´m enjoying here and now! I like to bake, rideing bike, dance, go jogging, meet old friends, go shopping, read a love story, listen music and anything nice and relaxing...

First of all, I will start my first holiday post with some last week pictures in Erfurt and few snaps of today´s trip.

Enjoy and have a great summer!

Wearing:
white lace dress - sheinside
polka dot dress - H&M
















No comments:

Post a Comment