Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sharing impressions with you...

First of all, I´m really sorry for my delay, but as you know I´m deep in my exam preparations and now there seems to be an end soon... Tomorrow a week full planned with exams is going to start and I´m longing to the afterwards two months long holidays! I´m looking forward to so many plans and new experiences like my trip to Barcelona and Berlin in this term holidays! Don´t worry, I´m going to share all these things with you on my lovely blog.

But for today I like to share a cozy evening with a cup of hot tea and some impressions with you... Few weeks ago my grandparents visited me in my sweet home in the attic. I´ve got a couple of romantic and dreamy books of my granny which I´m going to start reading right after my exams! I love a good book in which I can lose myself or even find myself...

- Do what you love and do it often. Travel often, open your mind and heart to new things. Live your dream and share your passion. -
It was christmas when my friend gave me this self - made cup and I was fascinated by her chosen phrase for me. I think this is all you have to know about life and it actually is my daily motivation to solve every challenge... I do share my passions with you, I try to travel often as possible, an open mind is the key for creativity and I´m still working to live and fulfill my dream...

With these words, have a good night and do what you love!
In love, your Louisa






No comments:

Post a Comment