Monday, February 24, 2014

Exploring the city

Bird´s are singing, the sun is permanently shining and I really enjoy this weather a lot! Still can´t believe that it´s just February... feels like end of march almost! Well, after a lot of work we deserve this chilly lifestyle combined with bombastic weather! My friend and me walked through the city and explored the corners and the park areas... We have medieval streets and much green here as well as a modern part. That´s what I do love in Erfurt.
Anyway, my friend and me had a lot of fun by taking a pic here and another pic there and we share our together passion - photography. Our spontaneous actions are the best like enjoying Turkish food and watching 'Pride and Prejudice'...
Hey, tomorrow I´m leaving Erfurt for two weeks and I´m going for a trip to my granny. Can´t wait to see her...
On my trip I wore this super sweet and cuddly fool jacket and I got out my spring shoes with small flower prints. I´m totally in love with this polka dot scarf and my vintage bag!

Wearing:
bag - vintage
jacket - H&M
scarf - H&M
shoes - vintage
skirt - H&M

I hope you enjoy your time and this weather!






































No comments:

Post a Comment