Thursday, May 21, 2015

Home sweet Home

Helly everyone!

Hope you are doing really fine as I do. I love the month of May because it is wonderful to spend time in nature and enjoy rides with my bike in my lovely home. My parents and I discovered several cute villages and additionally one can get a flowery view on green and especially yellow shining fields. We sometimes enjoyed warm summery days already, so that I can start wearing my cute flower printed dresses and blouses. Anyway, after enjoying relaxed, sporty holidays in my home town, it is time to start working for my uni. Hey, end of July is coming closer and closer and I just can promise you it will be the most exciting summer of my life!

Stay excited and enjoy the pics for now!

Much love,

your Louisa! 




No comments:

Post a Comment