Monday, December 29, 2014

The Magic of Snow

Good evening everybody!

Do you remember the last words of my previous post? I had a small wish and today this wish came true! Our village was covered by soft snow powder and I immediately got out to feel the clear cold air and I had a long walk in our forest.
I wish there would be much more snow so that the trees and every little branch become white. Snow is magic, because it yields an unique silence and a feeling of purity. The nature has fallen into a deep sleep and every noise I can hear is special and mystical.

With these words I like to wish you a wonderful good night filled by magical dreams..


I borrowed this cosy coat from my mom. 
Wearing cute gloves (NEW LOOK) here combined with my favorite scarf for this winter. All in all it´s a soft shaded combination which I mostly prefare isn´t it?



























No comments:

Post a Comment