Sunday, November 9, 2014

November blues - no, thank you!

What a lovely weekend! My grandma and me had many plans and we were very successfully in fulfilling everything we wanted to! Lucky us enjoyed the best weather, so we could collect the treasures of autumn and decorate my small home, We could not help, we had to bake the first christmas cookies and create a lovely shale by adding cinnamon, an orange (used as candle light), one of our branches and of course spicy smelling carnations.

For our city trips, I chose my new companions for this winter - comfortable simple leather boots. I cannot believe it yet! It´s November and we´re blessed by sunshine and colorful leaves.

Howsoever, my weekend with granny was wonderful and memories of school holidays popped up in my mind.

Anyway, another week with much work is waiting and much fun with my friends of course!

Have a great start into a new week!
Much love!

Wearing:
transition coat - H&M
boots - ROLAND
skirt - H&M
bag - vintage
scarf - old

























No comments:

Post a Comment