Saturday, June 14, 2014

stylistic incongruity

Wow! Needed some inspiration and freedom for creativity after studying a lot! My friend has a perfect eye for crazy looking things and she´s able to create bombastic snaps. I always suggest her to become a photographer. Anyway, today the weather was gray and kind of cool - perfect for taking pics in the underground scene where my outfit looked a bit inappropriate actually! But experiencing a stylistic incongruity gives a unique result and you see the creative mind of my friend.
Wearing a french hair style today which I kind of destroyed to have a messed look! Try it, it looks beautiful and it´s a perfect summer hairstyle.

Have a great weekend! Hey, it´s football time!

Wearing:
blouse - H&M
chino trouser - PROMOD
shoes - H&M
jacket - H&M
umbrella - from Turkey
bag - vintage















No comments:

Post a Comment