Friday, May 16, 2014

Sugar and Cinnamon

Happy weekend everybody! Really lucky to be a free bird on fridays in this summer term... Enjoyed the afternoon with my lovely friend and explored our new ice store Sugar and Cinnamon. I totally fell in love with the sweet appearance and of course the special ice cream and handmade pure chocolate waffles! 

I cannot help, but I can´t say no to fresh red shining strawberry shells! It´s a call of soon coming summer and I´m looking forward to wear cute dresses, picnic in the park and BBQ with my friends... 

Today I´m wearing this simple comfortable but sweet outfit. I mostly love my cuddly cardigan which protects me from cool wind and this pearl bag from Rome. 

Hope you´ll have a great weekend! I´m invited for a breakfast and Bridget Jones night! Oh boy!

Wearing:
skirt - H&M
flower printed top - ORSAY
cardigan - H&M
shoes - TAMARIS
bag - vintage












No comments:

Post a Comment