Friday, March 14, 2014

a relaxed mind by creativity...

As you can see, I´m back to Erfurt! After having a wonderful time with my granny, I happily welcome my comfortable apartment. Enjoying every moment here because Sunday I´m going to leave again and start my trip through Berlin with my lovely friend. I´m gladly looking forward to my further plans to concentrate my mind to positive things...
Everyone has silent, secret and private thoughts as well as happenings in his life which create your personality and experiences you learn from... Some of them are not easy to accept, but life is too short to be sad. We always have to get up again and it makes us strong and wise. Hurtful events help us to avoid a new mistake. Always fight for your happiness... I know it´s not that easy, but the time supports us to find our way... I leave those thoughts here...

Relaxing my mind by cutting out lovely pictures and decorating my apartment...
Today seems to be the last sunny day for now, so enjoy every moment and suck in the sun rays!

Wearing:
top - Hallhuber
skirt - H&M
necklace - BijouBrigitte
belt - used an old leather belt for bags and cut it to a belt around my waist










No comments:

Post a Comment