Monday, September 23, 2013

Playing with the wind and wise phrases...

Stormy wind and a gray view out of my window... A great weather to let fly my beautiful winter rose dress... I´m totally in love with it. It is not only the appaerance - by walking it swings around me like a bell! I´m feeling free and I want jump and turn around like a small child... The wind blows it up and my hair plays softly with my face... For taking those pictures there is no better place than nature as usual...
On my way to home I´ve found some nice wild berries and so many wild apples which are typical for the season...
Another thing I´m going to show you is a small sweet book with pictures of M.J. Hummel and wise phrases... I´ve found it on our attic. Every sentence can be connected with my own life. I read it in silence and think about it...

- Memory is the only paradise, where we can´t be distributed - Jean Paul

- Every desire can be fulfilled, if you patiently wait - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

- Little things create a value life - Charles Dickens

- The secret of life is searching its beauty - Oscar Wilde


I hope you have a great windy monday!

















No comments:

Post a Comment